Zoom Meetings combines video and audio conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one platform. Zoom meetings run on mobile and desktop devices and in hardware-equipped conference rooms.
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a one-year subscription for a Zoom Meetings Pro or Business plan and certain add-ons with up to 99 licenses. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup administrative fee, you'll also pay Zoom directly for the discounted subscription. The amount you'll pay Zoom depends on the type of subscription, number of licenses, and any add-ons you choose. See the Details and Service Costs section below for more information.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Zoom Meetings to
- Connect local and remote team members with online meetings that can be joined from any computer or mobile device
- Host presentations or training with partners, donors, volunteers, and constituents
- High-quality video and audio: You can stream video at up to 720p.
- Screen sharing: Any participant can share a screen with the group. The host can choose to allow multiple participants to share their screens simultaneously. You can co-annotate shared screens.
- Recording: You can record meetings in MP4 (video), M4A (audio), and text (chat) formats. You can save them locally or, at an extra cost for more than 1 GB, to the Zoom Cloud.
- Mobile features: You can schedule, start, join, and share screens in mobile devices.
- Scheduling from Outlook and Chrome: With free plug-ins, you can schedule meetings directly from Outlook Calendar or Google Calendar.
Learn more on Zoom's website.
Zoom customers have 24/7/365 access to the online support center. Email, chat, or phone support are also available depending on the subscription plan.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
Details and Service Costs
|System Requirements||See Zoom Meetings system requirements:|
|Start Date||Your one-year subscription begins on the date the product request is approved, not the date the account is set up.
We recommend that you set up your Zoom subscription as soon as your request is approved.
|Discounted Rates||This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a one-year subscription for a Zoom Meetings Pro or Business plan and certain add-ons with up to 99 licenses. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup administrative fee, you'll also pay Zoom directly for the discounted subscription. The amount you'll pay Zoom depends on the type of subscription, number of licenses, and any add-ons you choose.
This discount can't be combined with any other offer.
|Add-ons and Options||You can purchase the following add-ons and options at a 50 percent discount.
|One-Year Prepaid Service Contract Required||You must agree to pay Zoom in advance for a one-year, nonrefundable service contract. See Zoom's terms of service.|
|Disable Automatic Renewals to Avoid Charges||All Zoom subscriptions are set to renew automatically in a year at retail price. To retain your discount, turn this setting off and return to TechSoup in a year before your subscription expires to request this offer again.|
|Continuing Service After One Year||To continue to receive your discount for Zoom Meetings after the initial year of your subscription, you must reconfirm your eligibility by requesting this offer again each year.
If you do not request this offer in time or are no longer eligible, Zoom will convert your subscription to the full retail price.
|Existing Subscribers||You can request this offer if you already have a paid Zoom subscription, but you will have to create a new Zoom account with a different email address. You can't renew an existing Zoom subscription with this offer.|
|Previewing Zoom Meetings||Zoom offers a full-featured Basic Plan for free with unlimited meetings. The Basic Plan has a 40-minute time limit on meetings with three or more total participants.|
|Credit Card or PayPal Required||Zoom requires a valid credit card number or PayPal account to pay for your discounted service.|