Get the Box cloud content management service for your nonprofit, charity, or public library through Box for Nonprofits at TechSoup.
You can use Box to collaborate on content, develop workflows for onboarding staff and volunteers, securely share files, and more.
This offer is made available through Box.org, the social impact arm of Box Inc.
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- One donation may be requested within the lifetime of an organization.
- Donations may not be used to renew existing Box subscriptions
- This donation is available to organizations with operating budgets of any size.
- This donation will not be made available to the following types of organizations:
- Schools, colleges, or trade schools
Educational institutions, including K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and trade sc
This product is temporarily out of stock. Please check back occasionally to see if the product is available again.
Box Starter Edition is an online file-sharing, content management, and collaboration service for small teams of up to 10 people.
This donation provides 10 perpetual user licenses for Box Starter Edition. The licenses do not expire or need to be renewed. See the Subscription Details table for more information about the subscription.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Box to
- Speed up collaboration by allowing users to access, share, and review time-sensitive work in the cloud in real time from any device, instead of through traditional file-transfer applications and internal servers
- Manage programs more efficiently by consolidating all files in a single platform that allows for collaboration and file sharing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Streamline funding development and partnerships if you work at a foundation by creating a grant submission and approval process with Box
- Manage geographically dispersed staff and beneficiaries by creating folder structures with content specific to regional offices
Learn how other nonprofits are using Box.
- File sharing: Share and access your files from anywhere on any device without a VPN. In addition to the Box web app, accessible via any platform, Box offers mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and BlackBerry.
- Desktop sync: All of your files can be securely and automatically synced between your desktop and your online Box folders with Box apps for Windows and Mac.
- Collaboration: Box supports document version history, real-time updates, email notifications, comments, and tasks.
- Security: You can configure permissions and privileges for all types of users to restrict their access. Data stored on Box is protected with SSL, 256-bit AES encryption and meets both EU and Swiss Safe Harbor certification.
- Software integration: Box integrates with more than 1,500 apps.
You can learn more on Box.com.
Box provides phone and online support. Box also offers free support to set up and optimize your Box account through the Box.org Virtual Volunteers.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
|System Requirements||Web browser and Internet connection|
|Storage Limits||100 GB total storage space; 2 GB maximum file size.|
|Perpetual Licenses||This donation provides 10 perpetual licenses for Box Starter Edition. They do not expire or need to be renewed.|
|Existing Subscribers Ineligible||You can request this donation only if you do not already have a paid Box subscription.|
|Previewing Box||You can try Box by signing up for a free Box Personal Edition account. If you request this offer, you will have to create a Box Starter account using a different email address from the one used to create your Personal account.|