- Organizations may request up to 20 NortonLifeLock products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30)
- Eligible organisations must have an annual operating budget of less than $10 million USD.
- Nonprofits & Libraries only:
- Donated products to libraries may be used for ALL library computers, not just for public access.
- Organization Types: The following organizations types are not eligible for products under this program:
- Academic organisations
- Employee or membership benefit organisations
- Certain social or recreational clubs
- Boy Scouts
- Organisations that support political parties or candidates
- Advocacy groups
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation. A secular designation is defined as an organization separate from the church or religious organization that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
- Embargoed Countries:
- NortonLifeLock products may not be used in the embargoed countries Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria & Crimea.
- Anti-Discrimination Policies:
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations
Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to NortonLifeLock for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product Distribution:
- NortonLifeLock products may not be transferred or resold.
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals